Here are a few tips to keep your backside looking beautiful!
- The best exercises: The Butt Workout: Exercises to Sculpt a Better Backside
- Buy jeans or pants that accentuate the butt. You will begin to notice that low rise pants (with a short distance between the button and top of the inseam) or between the back belt loops and the crotch of the pants, generally fit tighter on the butt. Most of the time, these are your designer brands. Abercrombie and Fitch typically cut all their pants this way.
- Eating - although this only works if you are already skinny and have a low BMI (body mass index). Gaining a few pounds might actually enhance your overall shape by making your breasts and butt bigger.
- Using padded underwear is the best way to alter your look. Exercise and using butt enhancers is safe, affordable and healthy
- Don't get surgery! Buttock enhancing surgery is dangerous, not to mention costly.
- Don't shop at unreliable online retailers. Bubbles has forged the padded underwear industry by designing and retailing our products in honest, transparent and ethical ways. But there are companies that take advantage of people when they are in a time of need. Watch for companies that don't allow returns or exchanges, sell poor quality products and provide no communication after the sale. We have heard consumer nightmare stories from customers who tried other companies but who eventually found and converted to Bubbles!