Hands can tell a lot about your personality. That’s why it is very important to pay attention giving them all the necessary care to give the desired and desirable effect.
Get to know some helpful tips to create a gorgeous manicure and be the “owner” of remarkable hands that are worth of envy and compliments. Here are my favorite tips for perfect manicure.
Here are a few things necessary for creating the perfect manicure:
- Nail polish remover (acetone-free)
- Cotton balls
- Cuticle pusher
- Nail buffer
- A bowl of warm water
- Nail enamel
Step by Step:
- Clear your nails with nail polisher and cotton wool pads.
- Soak your nails in warm water. (you can also rub your hands up with massage oil or aromatherapy salt).
- Apply a cuticle removing cream or oil on the top of your nails, then lightly push back the cuticles while your skin is still damp.
- Shape your nails. The most popular nail shapes are oval and squared, but you can also get squared with curved edges (a mixture of both.) It is better if the nail shape mirrors your own nail base. To achieve perfect nail shape it is better to use a nail buffer, it can help to polish and shine the surface of your nails making the nails look healthy.
Now your nails are smooth, shiny and perfect, you can create a fantastic natural look by applying just a transparent coat of nail enamel. But if you want a more glamorous, trendy look, opt for your colored nail polish. But firstly don’t forget to clean your nails from cream and oil remains by using polish remover.
Add a base coat, then once that has been left to dry, apply two coats of stylish and ultra fashionable nail polish. When applying nail polish it is better to start a strip down the middle and then the sides to get an even coat. If you want to ensure the durability of your manicure apply a top coat of transparent enamel.
Courtesy of: http://www.ourvanity.com/beauty/nails/gorgeous-manicure-tips/